Monday, August 9, 2010

Wicked Jypsi has FINALLY arrived! - geesh, took me long enough!)

Hello All. I am so thrilled to begin a blog of my own. I have been drooling over the blogs of many fellow artists and crafters for the past few years, and have wanted my own for too long now - So here goes:  I am a 35 year old mother of a lovely little 9-year old girl. I split my time between schoolwork, playing with my daughter and making art, sewing, and paper crafting, among other things. I was strickly a collage artist for many years, but have fallen in love with the crafting and sewing world and all it has to offer.
I look forward to sharing my treasures with whoever is out there and welcome comments from any who care to leave one!  I am a holiday lover  - particularly Halloween - hence, I am starting this blog just in time to start sharing ideas and gearing up for the seasons to come.                                                                                                                       Till next time - wicked jypsi

No comments:

Post a Comment