Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HOLY, SCARY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an idea:

If you want to read something to get you in the mood for the Spooky Season, and you are not of the faint of heart - warning - warning:

Try reading "Hell House" by Richard Matheson. He is a classic horror writer whose fans include Dean Koontz and Stephen King, and his more well-known book is titled "I am Legend". I can say, however, that I have never read or watched anything that I actually had to tell myself  "it's not real, it's not real" just to get to sleep. I was even nervous when I read it during the day - that's right, broad daylight and I'm looking over my shoulder and jumping when my extra loud air conditioner clicks on!

---Wait - the "Sixth Sense" move did cause me to refuse to go by myself to the bathroom when I awoke in the middle of the night. I actually woke up my husband and made him wait outside the door to make sure no spooks tried to get me. Ridiculous, but true!

No comments:

Post a Comment