Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mandrake Amigurumi - for all the Harry Potter lovers out there!!

I admit to being a bit of a Harry Potter geek and I've been putting together some projects to share with the you....

I have found so many inspiring ideas on Pinterest and it came down to two particular projects this week that I'm sharing now that they are completed:

I found this awesome "Mandrake" pattern from Kristen in her "Miles of Crochet" Etsy shop that I had to try..... here it is:



 The pattern was so easy to follow and every Harry Potter fan out there knows that there's no such thing as a "Happy" Mandrake plant!!

Next comes the "Harry Potter Throw Pillow" that now sits upon my bed :).....
 

Making these projects helps pass the time as I count down the days to my next visit to the Harry Potter Wizarding World at Universal Studios in Florida......I am so looking forward to seeing the new Diagon Alley...Yay!!!!

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back with more............

Wicked jypsi

No comments:

Post a Comment